



Right Now! Hmm Let's See. I am sitting here watching T.V. It just stop raining for like 3 minutes. also watching mom cook and Chico begging for mom to just give him some food.
Also I got out of the house today I sure didn't yesterday I sat my lazy rear end on the couch and watched America's Next Top Model (last years). I watched this year's on the computer last night.
Oh yeah, while I had my lazy rear end on the couch I was on the computer either on facebook or youtube watching juicystar07 (Blair) or allthatglitters21 (Elle).
So I guess that's it!
Bbbbyyyyyyeeee!!! (insert wave here)
Love, Kenli

If you wanna no what that little itty bitty square is it's a pic I couldn't get to delete if you know how please! tell me!!
ReplyDeletenot sure bout the square thing, love the changes, add more pictures of chico!!!
ReplyDeleteinsert wave here, you crack me up!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeletethanx
ReplyDelete